Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Halloween Party!

Today I walk into my kitchen and found a note that said " Dear madame tonight we are all dressed up to go out, stove is trowing a Halloween party and we've decided to attend thank you for understanding sincerely Pots and Pans" .  So my husband a I decided to treat our selves to a dinner out, we went to the Cheese cake Factory I love the Chinese Chicken Salad that they serve and my husband had Herb Crust Salmon with Green Veggies, it was delicious.  And as we seat there I see the coming in and out of the servers from the kitchen and I can only imagine the rush that all the cooks must be going trough in there never the less the chef that has to make sure that every dish that comes out is perfectly proportioned and plated to the little detail, so today I say thank you to all the chefs that work on a restaurant kitchen, thank you for your awesome job, and I hope to be like you when I grow up!




Chinese Chicken Salad

Herb crust salmon with Green Veggies 

No comments:

Post a Comment