Monday, October 24, 2011

Pasta and Meatballs!

I believe that all food is good food as long as you cook it right and that applies to frozen food too, I went to Ikea the other day and discover that they have a little food shop I bought some frozen meatballs I never cooked with frozen meatballs before, every time I thought of buying frozen food, made me think that Gordon Ramsay was going to come down on a cloud and look at me straight in the eye and say shame on you, you can easily make some delicious meatballs from scratch you lazy F*^$%, so today I say no more Gordon no more! not every one has the time to make meatballs from scratch and the Ikea ones are delicious too!!

2 1/2 lbs frozen meatballs
3 cups of spaghetti rigatti
1 green bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 small red onions
1 medium to small broccoli
2 Roma tomatoes
1/2 tea spoon of dried oregano
salt and pepper to taste
canola oil
Parmesan cheese





Cook the meatballs as directed in the package, cook the pasta Al-dente.
cut the tomato and broccoli into bite pieces, slice the onion and bell peppers.
On a large skillet saute the vegetables in this order add 2 tbsp canola oil and add the onion saute for 2 min, the bell peppers saute another 2 min, the tomato and broccoli saute another 5 min, add the add the oregano, salt and pepper to taste the at last add the meatballs and pasta mix all very well serve and sprinkle with  Parmesan cheese.

In your face Gordon! But I do appreciate what you have to contribute to the culinary world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment