Friday, October 12, 2012

Honey dressing

Today's lunch butter lettuce and goats cheese salad the thing that really made me love this salad is the dressing I created, vinaigrettes or salad dressing are really not my forte but I play around with some ingredients and I really liked this one.

1 tbsp of honey
1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp of rice vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil (is good to spend a little extra in a good bottle of olive oil for jobs like this)
Salt and pepper to taste

Add the honey vinegar and salt and pepper in a bowl with a whisker or a fork whisk constantly while you add the olive oil until everything has a consistent texture taste if it needs more salt or pepper and then dress your salad. Remember always dress your salad right before you eat it so it won't get soggy :) ah yes I don't want to forget to mention always keep and eye on your bread while you do something else not like me that I forgot mine in the toaster while making the dressing and it got a little burned hihi...

No comments:

Post a Comment